Septic Repair Service Lithonia Ga.
Affordable Septic Service
Contact Us at 678-726-7152
Welcome to Affordable Septic Service in Atlanta. Although we are located in Statham, Georgia, we have been providing full septic services to all areas in the Atlanta metro area. We have a proven record of excellence in Septic and Sewer Service at an affordable price. No matter the size of your project, the experienced professionals at Affordable Septic Service will plan, design, construct, and maintain your septic install, septic repair or septic maintenance project.
How to Maintain Your System Septic System
Maintenance is often compared to automobile maintenance because only a little effort on a regular basis can save a lot of money and significantly prolong the life of the system. Annual inspections of your septic system are recommended to ensure that it is working properly and to determine when the septic tank should be pumped. Systems that have moving parts may require more frequent inspections. By having your system inspected and pumped regularly, you can prevent the high cost of septic system failure. Affordable Septic Service can do a thorough inspection of the entire system and check for cracked pipes and the condition of the tees or baffles and other parts of the system.
Affordable Septic Repair
- Affordable Pricing on all Septic Tank Repairs.
- Up Front and Honest Pricing.
- We show you step by step of the repair.
- Licensed and Educated Technicians.
- We can answer any question you may have.
- Septic Tank Tees – A Septic Tank Replacement “TEE” is simply a standard plastic pipe in the shape of a “T” typically 4 inches or 6 inches in diameter, which is inserted at the septic tank inlet and outlet to serve the function of the original septic tank baffle that may have been damaged or lost.
- Septic Tank Effluent Filter – Installing a septic effluent filter or grey water filter on a septic system can be a comparatively inexpensive, cost-effective step you can do to extend the life of drain field or soil absorption system.
- Main Septic Line – The main septic line that comes from the house to the septic tank might be the cause of problem. The main line could be clogged, broken, tree or bush roots could have cause the sewage back up or slow drains.
- Install Clean Out – When you install a clean out on the main septic line it will help you in the future. If another problem arises with sewage backs up into your home, then open the clean out cap. The main septic line will be able to drain water out into your yard until Affordable Septic can get to your home.
- Septic Tank Risers – Installing a septic tank riser with a lockable lid will safe your yard from being dug up for future septic tank cleanings or repairs. A riser is a chamber that set and sealed on top of your septic tank lid. When the septic tank needs to be cleaned or if there is another issue call a Technician from Affordable Septic Service and they will open the riser lid, without disturbing the landscaping of your yard.