Home Maintenance Braselton GA.
Affordable Prices on EVERYTHING!!!
Why do you need a monthly home maintenance service ? Well, here are just a few reasons:
- We prevent issues that lead to wood rot and other structural damage
- We resolve problems with caulking and grout, leaky water lines, clogged drains and other causes of water damage in your home.
- We identify ways to better weatherize your home and as a result save you money on your heating and cooling bills
- We maintain your major systems and appliances to keep them operating at peak efficiency and to prolong their lives
- We install energy saving devices like timers, motion sensors and energy efficient lighting to save you money on utilities
- We keep your family safe by servicing your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and fire extinguishers and by cleaning your dryer vent line
- Finally, we take care of that “honey-do” list for you so you can relax and enjoy your free time.
Isn’t it time you left the chores to the home maintenance experts? Contact Affordable Today at 678-726-7152
Call us today and start making the most of your free time Schedule an Appointment
Home Maintenance Program includes: Bundled Services for a Discounted Price $$$
Winter Home Maintenance
In winter, enjoy energy-efficient warmth and the fruits of your home-maintenance labors. Use this time of the year to thoroughly clean and care for your home’s interior while taking a few precautionary measures on the outside.
- Affordable Inspects home’s exterior and check the crawl space vents located at the foundation. Close any that are open.
- Protect your central air conditioning unit with a cover, and remove and store window air conditioners.
- Change or clean furnace filters.
- Inspect kitchen appliances inside and out, including refrigerator coils.
- Maintain clean drains
Spring Home Maintenance
In spring, focus on freshening up your home and protecting your property against the season’s strong winds and rains.
- Clean gutters and downspouts.
- Inspect roof and chimney for cracks and damage.
- Touch up peeling or damaged paint. Watch our video for ideas on troubleshooting exterior paint problems.
- Wash all windows, inside and out.
- Install screens on windows and doors.
- Fertilize your lawn.
- Test smoke and carbon monoxide detectors when you set clocks forward.
- If your basement has a sump pump, Affordable test it to ensure it is in working order. Also, check for and remove any debris and make sure there are no leaks.
Summer Home Maintenance
In summer, Affordable Technicians completes the following projects to keep your yard lush and your home cool.
- Affordable Technicians Inspects Home’s exterior and crawl space vents at the foundation.
- Prune trees and shrubs.
- Remove lint from dryer exhaust vent with a long.
- Uncover central air conditioner and install window air conditioners.
- Change or clean heating, ventilating and air conditioning filters.
- Clean kitchen appliances inside and out, including refrigerator coils.
- Maintain clean drains
- Drain or flush water heater.
Fall Home Maintenance
- Get your mind in the gutters. Inspect and clean gutters and downspouts.
- Button up your overcoat. Seal gaps and cracks around windows and doors with weather-stripping and caulk.
- Get on top of roof problems. Inspect your roof for damaged or curled shingles, corroded flashing, or leaky vents.
- Walks the walks (and drives). Take steps to repair damaged sidewalks, driveways, and steps.
- Chill out. Drain and winterize outdoor faucets and irrigation systems.
- Freshen your filter. Clean or replace dirty furnace filters.
- Give your furnace a physical. Have a professional inspect your heating system.
- GAther round the hearth. Check fireplaces for soot or creosote build-up. Better yet, schedule a visit from a reputable chimney sweep.
- Keep the humidifier humming. Clean the plates or pads to ensure efficient operation.
- Head-off gas problems. If you have a gas-fired room heater, have it inspected by a pro. Also, perform any routine maintenance recommended by the maker.
- Keep the wood fires burning brightly. Wood stoves are making a comeback. To avoid a deadly situation, be sure to inspect yours before firing it up.
- Keep your family safe at home. A home safety check should be an annual ritual in every household. Test smoke and CO monitors, inspect (or install) fire extinguishers, review fire escape plans, and rid your home of old newspapers and other fire hazards